Saturday 14 September 2013

Gallimaufry

So today we have a bit of this and a bit of that and a bit of "Arrr! There-goes-me-arties"!

First of all the super sweet Swami Zoe Me ohmmmmmm has given me the Super Sweet Blogger award.

Now some of you will say that a) I am not sweet and b) I have received this before!  However, I always like to give a shout out to (relatively) new bloggers, so please put your paws together and cheer the new kitty on the block and what's more impawtant, go and visit and say hi to her on her blog. :)


Also Mollie and Alfie have a competition to design a logo for their super duper shop, so if you are feeling creative and artistic, feel free to enter. Closing date is next Tuesday 17th September. Even if you are artistically challenged you still can check out their loot merchandise here!



The super sweet Ray Charles and Rachel are still looking for their forever castle. You can read about them at Selena's blog here. They are in North Carolina at the moment.  Please spread the word that they deserve a place where they can relax, be happy and loved. Selena and her Mom are doing a terrific job looking after them and they have come a long way and now they are really ready to move on to their permanent home.



And finally, Speedy the Cheeky House Bunny is holding a pirate party today to celebrate his recovery from eye surgery :) So pleased you are recovered, Speedy :)

However, as I am otherwise engaged dealing with urgent viceroy business and sorting out world events over at Spitty's I sent my body double, but I don't think anyone will notice. Do you? 

Dead ringer!



gallimaufry = a) a hotch-potch, a confused medley or
b) a french fry-up

35 comments:

  1. Lots of news. Thanks for all that. Hope all of you have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC, the cuteness! He really suits his role as a pirate :)
    Congrats on your award, hope Ray Charles and Rachel find a loving home.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award ! Mini-you is great as a pirate !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving you pirate mini me. Speedy wil be so pleased to see it. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the mini you ready to be a pirate and drinking grog?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye that I am,tis a vert fine Pirate ye have there Austin,e'll be welcome aboard me Ship Thee SS.Speedy!,xx Capt'n Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe on another note congrats on you award too!xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award Austin, I think you are very sweet! And your mini me looks adorable as a pirate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! Your body double might want to remove his little ribbon first. MOL!
    Congratulations on your award too, Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concatulations on the award, Austin! Swami Zoe is a pretty cool kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Concats on your award Austin. You have reminded me that I am behind on posting my awards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is a gallimaufry like Marg's mish mash?
    Must be one of those days...
    Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mini-me Austin makes a great pirate :) Congrats on your awards too. Need to get working on the logo, hopefully I can find the time before Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the nice award my friend and the mini-me pirate is just purrfect! Thanks for the meow-out for Ray & Rachael too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Caturday! We're lying low and not visiting much today but will nip by Zoe's.

    ReplyDelete
  16. MOL! We think mini-you makes a fine pirate. Arrrrrrrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nah, I don't think anyone will notice it's Mini-Me and not the real you. He makes for a pretty good pirate but I think you would do better. Congrats on your sweet award!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blimey! Or something to that effect. I like your stand in. We busy Viceroys need stunt doubles.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, Buddy, as long as the Real Deal shows up for Viceroy and bodyguard duties. I don't think I could count on that little stuffy for much help in a cat fight, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Austin, you might like to know that your Mini-Me well represented you at Speedy's Pirate Pawty although "the real thing" would have been nice too! Concats on the Super Sweet Bloggy Award - I'm a repeat winner as well - nice to know people other than our humans have decided we are, in fact, SWEET isn't it?? Happy Sunday!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Austin, thanks for putting a "plug" in for Ray & Rachel. MomKatt says they're waiting but not to take them from her TOO soon! MOL She's getting attached!

    Love & purrs,
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  22. Um Austin, your double can not dance as goods as yous, but he never interrupts mes when me is talking.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  23. A new blogger, eh? Well avast! I must go visit!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Austin, NO one is better organized or more ready for urgent business than you are. I feel a bit faint what with all your power.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So much going on.. Big conCats Austin on those cakes..Yum Yum xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well we're a little late...but we'll definitely say hi to the new kitty in town. Maybe even check out that logo contest!
    That is after we find some french fries.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have yet to start my Viceroy duties...but I am getting it all arranged even as I paw this comment

    ReplyDelete
  28. oopps thank you so very much for keeping Ray Charles and Rachels plight in front of readers...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your mini me pirate made my human laughed and laughed! She said you are actually really sweet =^.^=
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh so much FUN you are having :)
    My mom say´s that your Pirate mini-you is very cute as a pirate !
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you! :)