Hi, it's me, Austin Towers :-)
I don't ask for much out of life, really I don't! My requirements are extremely modest and so there is no doubt about what those requirements are, I have made a little list, which is as follows:
- I only need sixteen separate napping spots which, of course, includes your lap just as you are about to get in the car and go to Llandudno
- I can reject every sachet of the poo-reena pollack'nparsnips pap and have the salmon and sweet-potato frittata with extra cheese that's on your plate any time I want
- I will be let in and out of all the doors and windows within the space of ten minutes (world record attempt, verification pending)
- That you will make it stop raining outside one door or window upon request
- That I shall ignore all my 3892 toys you bought me at great expense because I want to play with one toy you have left in the locked drawer with the missing key
- That you climb to the top of the bookcase to retrieve any object I leave there, even though you will probably fall and break your arm
- You will accept every gift I bring you whether it be dead or alive without you screaming the place down
- That you don't keep saying to me "What do you want, Austin?" when I have just told you
- That you stop saying things like "Hoozabooffleboythen?" in front of Tigger, so that he laughs like a drain and goes off to tell Big Ginge and his Gang!
- Mummyzickleflufflebum would like neck scritching privileges reinstated …..
message, the-mess-age - the time of life when humans start to fall apart