Yep! I've joined up :)
I haven't really got all those badges yet. I'm just posing!
I'm a Tenderpaw, which is the beginner's badge, so there is much to do! Lots of my buddies are in it too - Sammy
:)….. I will keep you posted as to my progress!
I've got another award :))))) It was from Texas
, the cat who used to live in Paris and then New York and now lives in …… Austin in…… Texas! It is hugely confusing being Texas living in Texas and and also living in Austin. It would much more understandable if it was me, Austin, living in Austin, Texas, but I don't, I live in Wales! Confused? You will be!
Anyways it's the Dragon's Loyalty award
….. which of course is very appropriate for me who lives in the land of the dragon! So no one can say I'm not loyal to the dragon. I'd be kicked out the country!!!
|"High five, buddy!"|
There are of course rules attached to this award!!!!!!!!!! Do you really want to know what they are? I expect if you have read this far you are already cowering below the screen in the hopes that it won't be passed on to you!!
I was born to break rules! But here they are anyway …
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers
Okay, not done! Anyone that wants it can take it …….. please!
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself - I can't think of anything interesting, but here are seven things anyway:
- I always like to run ahead of the human up the stairs so I can turn and give her the smacky paw through the bannisters. It makes me laugh!
- I let Tigger eat my food!
- My default look is "The Stink Eye"!
- I make noises in my sleep so the human goes "Awww"!
- Although I am a black and white tuxie, I have cinnamon underwear.
- I very rarely hide behind anything. I like to place myself where humans can trip over me and cause the maximum amount of damage!
- I'm not really bothered about boxes, so Maru has nothing to worry about!
dragon = never-ending e.g. sometimes award ceremonies seem to drag on .. and on ..