1) She is given to bouts of bellicosity which is not attractive in a furless biped - especially as it's usually my belli she's trying to get cosi with!
2) She refuses to acknowledge her lowly state and struts around as if she owns the place.
3) She says no when she means yes
4) She is recalcitrant and obdurate and plenty of other long words, which means that a dictionary is a must have.
5) She has discovered her inner thwart and uses it at every opportunity. It is particularly galling when one is disemboweling lunch on the living room carpet to discover that a senior staff member is a thwarter.
I have decided that silent nagging is generally the best option along with some tacit tail flicking. Feigning indifference doesn't actually make any difference, but it gives me some catisfaction and her something to write about on her infernal blog!
So there it is. My advice would be, at the