...... I'd never get round to announcing:
a) Seven things about me that the world really should know and
So first things first. Seven Things!
1) As previously mentioned I am not left handed (but Austin is definitely a bit ambiguous in that area. .... or do I mean ambidextrous? No. Right first time, I think.)
2) It is becoming more apparent that I am ageing faster on the outside than I am on the inside - this is proved by the fact that I have white hair on the outside of my head and grey matter on the inside. Austin, on the other paw, is black and white all over.
3) I can ride horses, but choose not to because of personal issues with gravity!
4) I love reading and am delighted to own a Kindle (other eReaders are available) so I can pretend that I'm gripped by Goethe when in reality I'm captivated by Christie.
5) I've never been able to see the point of tights unless you're a two-headed bank robber.
6) At the ripe old age of 39½ (of course you must understand the mathematical symbol "½" used here is an example of a variable and as you know, all variables have a tendency to vary) .. at the ripe old age of 39½ ...... ... I've forgotten what I was going to write!!!!
7) Here is the real gobsmacker. Austin was an accident! Oh yes he was. To my shame. He wasn't meant to be. We went to the RSPCA to get a dog and, to this day, I have no idea what happened!
Now on to the wonderful Stylish Blogger Award. All I can say is, if I follow your blog then you are STYLISH and some of you have already received the accolade. If you are mentioned below and you would like it, then please accept it from me.
Sarah L-B you are a remarkable young woman, very creative and extremely talented writer. It's a pleasure to know you. I hope one day you will be able to move in with your Mr Mistoffelees.
Jan Mader I love your blogs and appreciate how you combine your love of animals and writing. I hope you will keep on blogging.
Angie at Catladyland you are very stylish with the camera and wicked with the humour. You crack me up.
Fin over at Housecat Confidential you are a very stylish cat indeed and your book is a triumph of claw over keyboard. Take care of your mom and her "itis".
And last but not definitely not least Cat Chat with Caren and Cody. I found you as a blog of note and ever since I have continued to note your blog. Caren you are a class act and Cody is a cool cat - not forgetting Dakota the Sheltie of course.
You might note that I've restricted my choice to blogs with an animal/pet theme. This is deliberate as my blog is of that ilk. The only exception is Sarah, but she is a tuxedo fanatic par excellence and was the one who raised Austin to digital greatness.
Thanks again to Ann at paper bag & string for encouraging me into the bowels of blogger dashboard. You might live to regret it!
Finally (as it's really all about him) this is Austin in his "collapsed headstand" mode, which only happens when he's very excited. Getting cuter by the minute!