Oh yes! Dr Austin Tuxedo (aka Killer!) is featured in that esteemed cat magazine Mousebreath
this week. He was interviewed by the fabulous Funny Farmer Felines
So if you would like to be bored silly by yet another z-list wannabe celeb spouting on about themselves, then you can read every self-absorbed and hyperbolical word of it here
Many thanks to the Funny Farmer Felines
and Jan for making it such a fun interview and also for the super graphic :)
It's Austin here. Guess what?
I received an award from from my buddy Sammy
Errrr.. thanks Sammy, I think??
I have to say that he seems as bemused as I am!
It’s called THE PURRIME MINISTERETTE OF PLANET PURRTH AWARD (HUH?)
“In their infinite wisdom, the Purrime Ministerettes have made seven rules with which we have to comply to formally accept the award:”
1. Bow for your Purrime Ministerettes and confirm on your blog you have done so.
2. Show a picture of you watching Purrime Ministerette movies. Pictures or it didn’t happen.
3. Tell Planet Purrth that it needs a change and explain what kind of change you have in mind.
4. Ask your Purrime Ministerettes what you never dared to ask before.
5. Bow again for your purrime Ministerettes and confirm on your blog you have done so.
6. Forward the Purrime Ministerette of Planet purrth Award to at least 3 other blogging anipals.
7. Do not change the rules without explicit written Purrime Ministerette purrmission.
OK! Can I just say that I have complied with all of the above to the letter, except no. 2 as The Staff says the kind of movies I watch contravene the British Board of Film Censors classification for Bird TV. Apparently there is too much blood and guts! Sheesh! Oh and I pass this award on to ……… *clang* sorry time's up …….!
So, I did my best and if the authorities wish to veto my acceptance of this prestigious award, then I shall be heartbroken, but saylarvee!! ;)
There is great excitement here at Austin Towers as Austin Mini-Me has arrived!!!! YAY!! He is having a bit of a lie down as it was a long journey from the other side of the country (prolly all of 200 miles!). Anyways, when he is refreshed, he will be making his debut appearance at CATachresis :)
In other news
Also, and very importantly, Leo is looking for his furrever home. A castle in fact! If you know of anyone who could give Leo a loving home in the northern California area please contact Savannah. You can read about him here.
hyperbolical, hyper-bolical - extremely bolical (bit like The Staff!)