Tuesday, 9 August 2011
Who's Irresistably Sweet?
Austin got this award from his pal Mr Puddy. Now they are both irresistibly sweet! It is a tough thing to come to terms with when you're a macho mancat. But like Mr P, Austin is a tux and tuxies are just irresistible anyway. It's just something you have to get used to. So thanks Mr P :) xx
Now the rules state that Austin has to say seven things about himself that are hitherto unknown, and then to pass award on to fifteen others. The first will be interesting from my point of view and the second will be impossible. So we'll deal with the interesting first before explaining the impossible.
Austin, the keyboard's all yours.
1) חגםנ הלכח φκλβδ φκλδξιθς ρθξη
(ok just making a small adjustment to the international keyboard button)
1) I'm not terribly good at learning new things, or at least that's the impression I work hard to convey. I live by the adage "Blessed is she who expecteth nothing, for she shall not be disappointed".
2) No one knows where I came from and I'm not about to let on now as I might be sent back and I like it here.
3) I have this thing about cleaning my right ear when I am having serious lap time. I can't help myself even though I try hard not to do it. It's comforting. She-who-knows-everything thinks I need help to overcome this compulsion, but I know she sucked her thumb until she was twenty-four. The words pot, kettle, black, come to mind!
4) I actually do know how to use the cat flap into the summerhouse, but I choose not to, as I like to make my senior human staff member trek up the garden to open the door as it is good for her.
5) My best pal is Tigger and he comes over and we hang out and chill together. Sometimes we fight and get on each other's nerves and sometimes I attack him all of a sudden like, so he doesn't get ideas about staying forever.
6) I am called Austin because I'm named after a make of car, apparently. When I was very little, I was cold so I climbed inside a car engine to keep warm. Bit silly really. All of a sudden my leg was bleeding and I was hurt. A vet mended it very nicely, but I have a bit of a lumpy place on my back. However, it doesn't hinder me climbing, jumping, scrapping, playing, patrolling, thinking, lounging, napping, stretching or scratching furniture. The only time I feel a twinge is when my human tries to make me go outside when it is cold.
7) I was fed up with my compact and bijou residence in the conservatory, so I kicked up such a fuss that now I have the run of the whole house all day AND ALL NIGHT!!! Hehehehehe!
It's me, the mere human again. Hmmmmm. Slightly more revealing than I felt was absolutely necessary!
Now as to passing on to fifteen worthy blogs. I've thought and thought and decided that as every blog I visit is irresistible and/or sweet, all of you are worthy of the award, so take it if you would like to have it. I know, I know. Cop out. But hey, I'm only human ☺